Sidmouth Library to host events across November
- Credit: Archant
From steam trains to the paranormal, Sidmouth Library will be hosting a range of events in November.
The first event is scheduled to take place today (Tuesday).
Nick Thompson will be paying the venue a visit as part of the restoration of the Sidmouth steam train engine - a project which has been ongoing since 2016.
On Saturday (November 17), author Jenny Fensom will be in the library from 9.30am until 12.30pm to talk about her new book ‘Pets, People and Places’. She will also be signing and selling copies in aid of Hospiscare.
Another author will be visiting the library on Tuesday (November 20) at 3pm when Janet Dowling brings her ‘Devon Ghost Tales’ to town.
You may also want to watch:
The final event is a craft show with Alison Young - she will be teaching everyone how to make wet felted flowers. All events cost £4 and must be booked beforehand, except Jenny Fensom’s talk which is free and does not require booking.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future