Support group enjoy talk by beauty experts from Fields
- Credit: Archant
Men and women alike enjoy hearing about Clinique company and seeing a make-up demonstration
A talk and make-up demonstration by beauty experts from Fields of Sidmouth was enjoyed by the Sidmouth Living With Cancer Support Group – including several men.
Clinique account managers Debbie Oates and Sally Reeman told the 30-strong group about the history of the cosmetics company, and then showed off their skills applying make-up to two of the ladies.
The founder and chairman of the group, Bill Lankester said: “I enjoyed it myself – it was really quite interesting.”
The meeting at Lymebourne Community Hall was also a chance for the group to plan the next six months’ activities and outings.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday (July 24), Colin and Shirley Ratcliffe are opening their garden at 132 Malden Road to hold a coffee morning in aid of the Sidmouth Living With Cancer Support Group.
There will be bric-a-brac stalls and a raffle.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
The event will be held from 10am until 12pm and everyone is welcome to attend.