Sidmouth M & Co staff help choose charity for support
Charities sought by national store to benefit from partnership scheme
FASHION retailer M & Co, which has a branch in Sidmouth, is on the hunt for its 2012 National Charity Partner.
The company’s 3,500 staff from across the UK will choose the national charity to benefit from a two-year partnership scheme.
Any national charity, with a fund raising programme and a support network of fund raisers, can to be M&Co’s partner for this period.
On average, M & Co raises �200,000 a year to support its charity partner. Since 2002 it has raised funds for the Variety Club, Macmillan Cancer Support, Breast Cancer Campaign and most recently Cancer Research UK.
You may also want to watch:
John Hodgson, its retail operations manager, said: “Everyone is dedicated and enthusiastic about raising funds for whichever charity is chosen and we look forward to receiving applications.
“We have had great success with our past charity partners and are confident our next partnership will be a great success and provide much needed funds to the designated cause.”
- 1 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 4 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 5 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 6 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 7 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 8 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
Charities wishing to be considered for M&Co’s must submit their nomination in writing, including a brief description of the charity and its funding goals. Details must be received by February 29 before the March vote.
For more details contact: email@example.com.