Sidmouth M & Co staff help choose charity for support
Charities sought by national store to benefit from partnership scheme
FASHION retailer M & Co, which has a branch in Sidmouth, is on the hunt for its 2012 National Charity Partner.
The company’s 3,500 staff from across the UK will choose the national charity to benefit from a two-year partnership scheme.
Any national charity, with a fund raising programme and a support network of fund raisers, can to be M&Co’s partner for this period.
On average, M & Co raises �200,000 a year to support its charity partner. Since 2002 it has raised funds for the Variety Club, Macmillan Cancer Support, Breast Cancer Campaign and most recently Cancer Research UK.
You may also want to watch:
John Hodgson, its retail operations manager, said: “Everyone is dedicated and enthusiastic about raising funds for whichever charity is chosen and we look forward to receiving applications.
“We have had great success with our past charity partners and are confident our next partnership will be a great success and provide much needed funds to the designated cause.”
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
Charities wishing to be considered for M&Co’s must submit their nomination in writing, including a brief description of the charity and its funding goals. Details must be received by February 29 before the March vote.
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.