Sidmouth man to tread the boards
A WELL-KNOWN Sidmouth actor is gearing up for his latest production. Nick Bussian, of Temple Street, will be taking to the stage in Axminster Operatic Society s production of My Fair Lady. He will be playing the drunken and loveable rogue, Alfred Doolittl
A WELL-KNOWN Sidmouth actor is gearing up for his latest production.
Nick Bussian, of Temple Street, will be taking to the stage in Axminster Operatic Society's production of My Fair Lady.
He will be playing the drunken and loveable rogue, Alfred Doolittle, Eliza's father, in the musical alongside Nick Lawrence, who is taking on the role of Henry Higgins.
Popular Nick has appeared in a variety of roles since he moved to Sidmouth six years ago, which include Brassed Off with SADS, Oklahoma with Lyme Regis Operatic Society and Pink Champagne with Axminster Operatic Society.
You may also want to watch:
Nick's forthcoming production takes place from November 18 to 21 at the Guildhall in Axminster. Tickets can be booked by ringing Archway Bookshop on (01297) 33595.
- 1 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 2 Plea for collectors to support town's air show
- 3 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 4 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 5 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 6 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 7 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 10 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer