Sidmouth man to tread the boards
A WELL-KNOWN Sidmouth actor is gearing up for his latest production. Nick Bussian, of Temple Street, will be taking to the stage in Axminster Operatic Society s production of My Fair Lady. He will be playing the drunken and loveable rogue, Alfred Doolittl
A WELL-KNOWN Sidmouth actor is gearing up for his latest production.
Nick Bussian, of Temple Street, will be taking to the stage in Axminster Operatic Society's production of My Fair Lady.
He will be playing the drunken and loveable rogue, Alfred Doolittle, Eliza's father, in the musical alongside Nick Lawrence, who is taking on the role of Henry Higgins.
Popular Nick has appeared in a variety of roles since he moved to Sidmouth six years ago, which include Brassed Off with SADS, Oklahoma with Lyme Regis Operatic Society and Pink Champagne with Axminster Operatic Society.
You may also want to watch:
Nick's forthcoming production takes place from November 18 to 21 at the Guildhall in Axminster. Tickets can be booked by ringing Archway Bookshop on (01297) 33595.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 7 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge