Sidmouth market boost
THE popularity of Sidmouth s new monthly Community Market is growing.
THE popularity of Sidmouth's new monthly Community Market is growing.
Saturday will be the third meeting of local food producers and craftspeople at St John Ambulance Hall from 10am to 12.30pm.
Liz Bramley, Vision Group for Sidmouth's press officer, said: "The word about the monthly Community Market seems to be spreading as we have a lot of returning costumers.
"However we need to keep this going over the winter and encourage even more people to shop locally."
You may also want to watch:
A selection of stalls will sell vegetables, flowers, eggs, preserves, cakes, chocolate, pork, beef, poultry and more.
And a community stall will be set aside for local people to sell their home-made items.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 6 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
Entry is free and refreshments will be served. For more information ring Kerry on 07973 137592. People should bring their own shopping bags.