Sidmouth Mummers bare nearly all for charity calendar
Children’s charity to benefit from ‘nearly nude’ calendar
THE Sidmouth Mummers will be making a showing at this year’s Christmas Lights switch-on in Market Place.
But one hopes they will be wearing a little more than they are in their ‘slightly nude’ fundraising calendar.
The switch-on is at 5.30pm tomorrow, Saturday, November 20, and copies of their calendar will be on sale at Paragon Books and from members of the group during their Christmas performances.
The calendars are �7 each and with each page sponsored, all the money will go to Children’s Hospice South West through Mummer Russ Smith, who will walk the whole of the South West coastal path next spring for the charity.
You may also want to watch:
To sponsor him or to obtain a calendar, email: email@example.com.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 The more we work together the better it will be
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites