Sidmouth Mummers bare nearly all for charity calendar
Children’s charity to benefit from ‘nearly nude’ calendar
THE Sidmouth Mummers will be making a showing at this year’s Christmas Lights switch-on in Market Place.
But one hopes they will be wearing a little more than they are in their ‘slightly nude’ fundraising calendar.
The switch-on is at 5.30pm tomorrow, Saturday, November 20, and copies of their calendar will be on sale at Paragon Books and from members of the group during their Christmas performances.
The calendars are �7 each and with each page sponsored, all the money will go to Children’s Hospice South West through Mummer Russ Smith, who will walk the whole of the South West coastal path next spring for the charity.
You may also want to watch:
To sponsor him or to obtain a calendar, email: email@example.com.
- 1 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 2 East Devon's first zero-emission hire car now on the road
- 3 Plea for collectors to support town's air show
- 4 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 5 Wars of the Roses and end of the medieval era
- 6 Official accreditation for Sidmouth Vikings
- 7 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 8 Art society gear up for return of exhibition
- 9 Sidmouth bowlers suffer Madeira defeat
- 10 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid