Patchers and Quilters prepare for annual bazaar in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Get into the Christmas spirit with Sidmouth Patcher and Quilter’s annual bazaar.
Start or finish your Christmas shopping by dropping in to the Masonic Hall on Monday (November 26).
A selection of wonderful table runners and table mats will be on display, which have been made by members for a recent competition.
Another 25 additional mats and runners will be on sale along with a huge variety of gifts, including wall hangings, bags, soft toys and Christmas decorations that have been made by the group.
Entry costs £1 and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to charity.
You may also want to watch:
Christine Badger, from the group, said: “Come along and buy your Christmas presents as we have lovely hand made gifts and decorations.”
The event will run from 10.30am to 1pm.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
For further information please contact Christine Badger 01297 624077 or Angela Crowther 01395 519547.