Sidmouth people urged for views on highways
SIDMOUTH residents could be asked for their views on Devon s highways and transport services.
SIDMOUTH residents could be asked for their views on Devon's highways and transport services.
Devon County Council is one of 94 local authorities taking part in the National Highways and Transport Public Satisfaction survey over the next few weeks.
Councillor Stuart Hughes, Devon County Council cabinet member for highways and transportation, said: "All authorities involved in this survey will be able to use the results to identify where improvements can be made and where there may be opportunities to work together in future.
"Although results can be compared it's not about a league table of performance. DCC is committed to improving our roads and transport network, and this survey will enable us to understand and respond to the views of local people."
You may also want to watch:
The questionnaire will be sent to a minimum random sample of 8,000 residents, and results are expected to be published later in the year.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 6 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses