Through the lens: Sidmouth Photo Club sees the light
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Photographic Club gives a round-up of its activities throughout July.
Local radio station Exmouth Air has a new transmitter for the Sidmouth area and news of the success of Sidmouth Photographic Club reached its presenter, Howard James.
He will be interviewing club chairperson Harri Morris on Sunday, August 16, live on air.
Members were recently treated to entertaining presentations from professional photographers including Guy Edwardes who gave a talk entitled ‘Seeing the Light’, to a Zoom audience of almost 100 photographers.
On July 22, Wales-based Paul Harris gave Sidmouth a personal perspective of his working life as a professional documentary and adventure photographer.
You may also want to watch:
The popular one-a-week challenge continues, where members submit an image-based on a weekly theme. These images are taken from the subjects: Angles, Movement, Flower and Shiny.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 9 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites