Sidmouth Photo Club picks autumn for pictorial contest
A touch of autumn captured for Sidmouth photo competition
THE autumn season is a favourite time for photographers to gain some of their best pictures.
And Sidmouth Photo Club can rightly anticipate some excellent prints and digital images in its forthcoming competition.
Whether your choice is close-ups of colourful leaves, wide landscapes or portraits of walkers enjoying the coast path, all are submitted for comment and advice.
Mike Elliot will be welcomed as the competition judge next Wednesday, and people are welcome to see the picture show and make new friends over coffee and biscuits.
You may also want to watch:
The club’s next meeting is on Wednesday, November 16, at 7.30 in the Darlington Room of Abbeyfield Court, Station Road. Visitors are most welcome. Enquiries to membership secretary, Beryl Stanley, on (01395) 514273.
- 1 Family trip to seaside ends in dramatic rescue from rip tide
- 2 Saved from the bin! Charity shop staff hunt for mistaken items
- 3 Sidmouth defeat Boringdon in national competition
- 4 'No further action' after 11 deaths at Sidford care home
- 5 Rugby youngsters finish season with five tries
- 6 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 7 New youth project will help young people's voices to be heard
- 8 Old Fore Street pedestrian zone will be open for bicycles to use
- 9 Plans to pedestrianise Sidmouth town centre put forward
- 10 Communities encouraged to apply for rural building funds