Sidmouth Photo Club picks autumn for pictorial contest
A touch of autumn captured for Sidmouth photo competition
THE autumn season is a favourite time for photographers to gain some of their best pictures.
And Sidmouth Photo Club can rightly anticipate some excellent prints and digital images in its forthcoming competition.
Whether your choice is close-ups of colourful leaves, wide landscapes or portraits of walkers enjoying the coast path, all are submitted for comment and advice.
Mike Elliot will be welcomed as the competition judge next Wednesday, and people are welcome to see the picture show and make new friends over coffee and biscuits.
You may also want to watch:
The club’s next meeting is on Wednesday, November 16, at 7.30 in the Darlington Room of Abbeyfield Court, Station Road. Visitors are most welcome. Enquiries to membership secretary, Beryl Stanley, on (01395) 514273.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon