Sidmouth Photo Club picks autumn for pictorial contest
A touch of autumn captured for Sidmouth photo competition
THE autumn season is a favourite time for photographers to gain some of their best pictures.
And Sidmouth Photo Club can rightly anticipate some excellent prints and digital images in its forthcoming competition.
Whether your choice is close-ups of colourful leaves, wide landscapes or portraits of walkers enjoying the coast path, all are submitted for comment and advice.
Mike Elliot will be welcomed as the competition judge next Wednesday, and people are welcome to see the picture show and make new friends over coffee and biscuits.
You may also want to watch:
The club’s next meeting is on Wednesday, November 16, at 7.30 in the Darlington Room of Abbeyfield Court, Station Road. Visitors are most welcome. Enquiries to membership secretary, Beryl Stanley, on (01395) 514273.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 5 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 6 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 7 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 8 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 9 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching
- 10 Classic car show returns to town after year-long break