Sidmouth Camera Club brings home Three Way Shoot title
- Credit: Picture: Harri Morris
Camera club celebrates competition win.
Sidmouth Photographic Club had good reason to celebrate an emphatic victory over fellow clubs Woodbury and Exeter, in the Three Way Shoot competition.
Members from each of the clubs enjoyed the event in a relaxed atmosphere at the Malsters Arms on Friday, October 22.
Judge Gordon Aspland awarded the images a score out of five and was looking for pictures that made the best of the inclement weather conditions during the 24 hour period of the shoot on October 6.
In addition to the club prize, Sidmouth member Harri Morris won individual first and Sarah Hall won third - these and other images from this year's competition can be seen on the club's website (see below).
You may also want to watch:
This popular biennial event will be next hosted by Exeter in 2021.
For this month's club report, members have contributed the images featured on these pages under the theme of Local Landscape and Nature.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 4 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 5 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 6 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 7 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
Sidmouth Photographic Club have a full programme of events and more information can be found on their website at www.sidmouthphotoclub.co.uk