Sidmouth photographers go from strength to strength
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Photographic Club has announced its programme for the new season.
The club is back, fresh from a full summer of photographic activities, which saw members participating in a number of well attended social walks. It is now inviting prospective new members with an interest in photography to join the club.
In August, the club was chosen to feature in Amateur Photographer Magazine, and it achieved a 'highly commendable' 10th place in the Western Counties Photographic Federation Inter-Club print competition in Dorchester. Some of the images entered are featured on these pages, along with shots taken during the club's walks.
The new season started on September 4, and meetings are held every other Wednesday at 7.30pm, at All Saints Church, Sidmouth. People with all levels of ability will find a warm welcome.
Details can be found at:
You may also want to watch:
www.sidmouthphotoclub.co.uk and on Facebook.
- 1 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 4 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank