Sidmouth plans approved by EDDC
MR G Armstrong has lodged an appeal against a planning decision by East Devon District Council relating to a proposed extension to a bungalow in Alexandria Road, Sidmouth. *PLANS for a replacement dwelling at The Mead, Ridgeway, Sidbury, have been given
MR G Armstrong has lodged an appeal against a planning decision by East Devon District Council relating to a proposed extension to a bungalow in Alexandria Road, Sidmouth.
PLANS for a replacement dwelling at The Mead, Ridgeway, Sidbury, have been given conditional approval by East Devon District Council. Applications to carry out repair work and re-roofing at Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth, has also been approved with conditions.
You may also want to watch:
INTERNAL alterations to Otterton Mill, Otterton, have been granted approval, with conditions, by East Devon District Council. It has also approved work to replace a roof covering to an outbuilding at Bulverton House Road.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 10 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
AN application to build a first floor extension over the garage at Badgers Way, Convent Road, Sidmouth, has been approved, with conditions, together with plans for a new porch, two-storey extension and solar panels.
A single-storey side extension to form a garden room at Quest, Griggs Lane, has been approved, with conditions, by East Devon District Council.
CONSTRUCTION of two woodchip soft yards for use by donkeys at Trow Farm, Salcombe Regis, has been approved by East Devon District Council.
APPROVAL has been given by East Devon District Council for extensions to be constructed at Chineway Farm, Putts Corner, Sidbury; Lavenders, Fire Beacon Lane, Sidmouth, 96 Alexandria Road, Sidmouth, Pine Cottage, Burscombe Lane, Sidmouth, 35 Tyrell Mead, Sidmouth, as well as replacement windows and doors, rendering and removal of conservatory at Periwinkle Cottage, Hillside View, Church Street, Sidmouth.