Sidmouth plans approved by EDDC
MR G Armstrong has lodged an appeal against a planning decision by East Devon District Council relating to a proposed extension to a bungalow in Alexandria Road, Sidmouth. *PLANS for a replacement dwelling at The Mead, Ridgeway, Sidbury, have been given
MR G Armstrong has lodged an appeal against a planning decision by East Devon District Council relating to a proposed extension to a bungalow in Alexandria Road, Sidmouth.
PLANS for a replacement dwelling at The Mead, Ridgeway, Sidbury, have been given conditional approval by East Devon District Council. Applications to carry out repair work and re-roofing at Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth, has also been approved with conditions.
You may also want to watch:
INTERNAL alterations to Otterton Mill, Otterton, have been granted approval, with conditions, by East Devon District Council. It has also approved work to replace a roof covering to an outbuilding at Bulverton House Road.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 3 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
AN application to build a first floor extension over the garage at Badgers Way, Convent Road, Sidmouth, has been approved, with conditions, together with plans for a new porch, two-storey extension and solar panels.
A single-storey side extension to form a garden room at Quest, Griggs Lane, has been approved, with conditions, by East Devon District Council.
CONSTRUCTION of two woodchip soft yards for use by donkeys at Trow Farm, Salcombe Regis, has been approved by East Devon District Council.
APPROVAL has been given by East Devon District Council for extensions to be constructed at Chineway Farm, Putts Corner, Sidbury; Lavenders, Fire Beacon Lane, Sidmouth, 96 Alexandria Road, Sidmouth, Pine Cottage, Burscombe Lane, Sidmouth, 35 Tyrell Mead, Sidmouth, as well as replacement windows and doors, rendering and removal of conservatory at Periwinkle Cottage, Hillside View, Church Street, Sidmouth.