Sidmouth plea over Ottery school reunion
Ex school pals hit 50 this year
ORGANISERS of a major reunion next month have issued a plea for former fellow school pals to join them.
Mark Seward and Lois Swarbrick, formerly Sowden, have booked Sidmouth Rugby Club for a reunion of ex students who left The King’s School in Ottery St Mary between 1977 and 1979.
“It’s a memorable time for all of us as we all hit the big 50 throughout the year,” said hotelier Mark.
“There will be plenty of old photographs to view during the evening, complete with long hair and flares aplenty, and, hopefully, at least a couple of teachers.
“There has already been considerable interest with ex pupils already travelling from far and wide,” he added.
The King’s School reunion will take place on Saturday, July 23, from 7.30pm. Partners are welcome.
- 1 Body of woman found near Sidmouth
- 2 Ottery St Mary - a shopping paradise
- 3 South West warning for drought issued
- 4 Photos: Sidmouth's latest cliff collapses caught on camera
- 5 A flying visit to a bird reserve and a view on Sidmouth's charity shops - Toto's latest woofings...
- 6 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 7 Ottery couple celebrate platinum wedding anniversary
- 8 Heatwave may have caused latest Sidmouth cliff falls
- 9 Time to start preparing for potentially harsh winter
- 10 Closure confirmed for Sidmouth retirement home
Weather permitting, the evening will begin outside on the rugby pitch with a glass of bubbly followed by a buffet supper.
Tickets (�15) can be obtained by sending a cheque payable to Lois Swarbrick at 5 Winslade Road, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 9EX.
For more information call Lois on 07792 345242 or e-mail email@example.com, or mark at firstname.lastname@example.org.