Sidmouth plea over Ottery school reunion
Ex school pals hit 50 this year
ORGANISERS of a major reunion next month have issued a plea for former fellow school pals to join them.
Mark Seward and Lois Swarbrick, formerly Sowden, have booked Sidmouth Rugby Club for a reunion of ex students who left The King’s School in Ottery St Mary between 1977 and 1979.
“It’s a memorable time for all of us as we all hit the big 50 throughout the year,” said hotelier Mark.
“There will be plenty of old photographs to view during the evening, complete with long hair and flares aplenty, and, hopefully, at least a couple of teachers.
You may also want to watch:
“There has already been considerable interest with ex pupils already travelling from far and wide,” he added.
The King’s School reunion will take place on Saturday, July 23, from 7.30pm. Partners are welcome.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 8 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance
Weather permitting, the evening will begin outside on the rugby pitch with a glass of bubbly followed by a buffet supper.
Tickets (�15) can be obtained by sending a cheque payable to Lois Swarbrick at 5 Winslade Road, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 9EX.
For more information call Lois on 07792 345242 or e-mail email@example.com, or mark at firstname.lastname@example.org.