Sidmouth Police lose two PCs
Replacements awaited after two PCs move from Sidmouth team
TWO officers from Sidmouth Police team have moved to other posts.
PC Mike Baker has completed his probationary training with Sergeant Andy Turner and the neighbourhood team at Sidmouth, and has been posted to Torquay.
Meanwhile, PC Vicky Harper has been moved to work full-time on the child protection team.
Sgt Turner said: “Vicky has carried out work for the team in the last 12 months and I congratulate her on her success in getting a full-time post there.”
You may also want to watch:
He also congratulated PC Baker on his success at completing his probationary period.
“I have had no news about replacements for them,” he added.
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 4 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 7 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon