Music, races and fun as Sidmouth pre-school pupils graduate
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth’s youngest graduates enjoyed a fun afternoon to mark their final day at pre-school.
Apple Tree Pre-School, in Manstone Avenue, held a ceremony for staff, children and their families on Tuesday (July 23).
The children and their families took part in relay races, a musical performances and disco.
Ahead of the ceremony the youngsters had designed and made their own graduation hats.
Tracy Johnson, pre-school manager, said: "All Apple Tree staff would like to wish the leavers and their families' good luck for the future and is looking forward to welcome back the children who continue to stay with us in September."
You may also want to watch:
Staff thanked the committee and parents for their help in organising this event.
The school is holding an open morning on Wednesday, September 25, between 9.30am and 11.30am.
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 4 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 5 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
Parents interested in looking around or finding a childcare place can call 01395 577233. The school will respond after the school holidays.