Music, races and fun as Sidmouth pre-school pupils graduate
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth’s youngest graduates enjoyed a fun afternoon to mark their final day at pre-school.
Apple Tree Pre-School, in Manstone Avenue, held a ceremony for staff, children and their families on Tuesday (July 23).
The children and their families took part in relay races, a musical performances and disco.
Ahead of the ceremony the youngsters had designed and made their own graduation hats.
Tracy Johnson, pre-school manager, said: "All Apple Tree staff would like to wish the leavers and their families' good luck for the future and is looking forward to welcome back the children who continue to stay with us in September."
You may also want to watch:
Staff thanked the committee and parents for their help in organising this event.
The school is holding an open morning on Wednesday, September 25, between 9.30am and 11.30am.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
Parents interested in looking around or finding a childcare place can call 01395 577233. The school will respond after the school holidays.