Sidmouth Primary School holds annual sports day
- Credit: Archant
See our gallery of Sidmouth Primary School’s annual sports day.
Sidmouth Primary School pupils enjoyed a packed morning of activities and friendly competition at its annual sports day.
Some 500 children took part in a variety of events testing their speed, skill and agility.
The children were split into groups for the day with the red team coming out on top.
Pupils at Sidmouth nursery also showed their sporting prowess with a number of events including balancing objects on their head.
You may also want to watch:
Parents also got in on the action with a series of adult races in the playground.
Claire Fegan, head of teaching and learning, thanked Sidmouth Football Club for allowing the school to use its space.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
She added: “Well done to all the children who took part with such good sporting attitudes.”