Sidmouth pub rated one of the top dog-friendly public houses in the South West
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth pub is among the most dog-friendly public houses in the South West.
The Swan Inn came third in the Dog-friendly Pub Awards, after receiving the votes from the public.
The awards, run by Rover.com - a network of pet sitters and dog walkers - celebrates pubs with dog-friendly initiatives.
The top ten pubs in the South West were:
1. The Ship Inn, Teignmouth.
You may also want to watch:
2. The Halzephron Inn, Gunwalloe.
3. The Swan Inn, Sidmouth.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
4. The Fox and Hounds, Devizes.
5. Henry's Bar, Paignton.
6. The Royal Oak, Exeter.
7. The White Hart, Melksham.
8. The Blue Anchor, Teignmouth.
9. The Mason's Arms, Yeovil.
10. The Royal Oak Hotel, Yeovil.