Sidmouth quilt and patchwork exhibition
AN exhibition of new quilts and patchworks made by Sidmouth Patchers and Quilters, will form part of the group s Christmas Extravaganza on Monday, November 30.
AN exhibition of new quilts and patchworks made by Sidmouth Patchers and Quilters, will form part of the group's Christmas Extravaganza on Monday, November 30.
Held from 10am until 3pm at St John's Hall, Blackmore Drive, Sidmouth, City and Guilds diploma embroidery work finished in 2009 will also be displayed.
Grace Essex from Victoria Road, Sidmouth, is one member with work on show.
She undertook a City and Guilds Level Three Diploma in Design and Craft work at Urchfont Manor, Wiltshire, under tutor Sian Martin.
You may also want to watch:
Christmas gifts will be for sale, and there will be a patchwork sales table, prize draw and light refreshments.
Entry is 50p and all proceeds will go to Children's Hospice South West and Devon Community Foundation Trust.
- 1 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 2 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 3 East Devon's first zero-emission hire car now on the road
- 4 Wars of the Roses and end of the medieval era
- 5 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 6 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 7 Plea for collectors to support town's air show
- 8 Official accreditation for Sidmouth Vikings
- 9 Joseph's year of 100 half marathons to support refugees
- 10 Art society gear up for return of exhibition