Sidmouth quilt and patchwork exhibition
AN exhibition of new quilts and patchworks made by Sidmouth Patchers and Quilters, will form part of the group s Christmas Extravaganza on Monday, November 30.
AN exhibition of new quilts and patchworks made by Sidmouth Patchers and Quilters, will form part of the group's Christmas Extravaganza on Monday, November 30.
Held from 10am until 3pm at St John's Hall, Blackmore Drive, Sidmouth, City and Guilds diploma embroidery work finished in 2009 will also be displayed.
Grace Essex from Victoria Road, Sidmouth, is one member with work on show.
She undertook a City and Guilds Level Three Diploma in Design and Craft work at Urchfont Manor, Wiltshire, under tutor Sian Martin.
You may also want to watch:
Christmas gifts will be for sale, and there will be a patchwork sales table, prize draw and light refreshments.
Entry is 50p and all proceeds will go to Children's Hospice South West and Devon Community Foundation Trust.
- 1 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 2 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 9 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 10 Two superb centuries in Sidbury victory