Sidmouth quilt and patchwork exhibition
AN exhibition of new quilts and patchworks made by Sidmouth Patchers and Quilters, will form part of the group s Christmas Extravaganza on Monday, November 30.
AN exhibition of new quilts and patchworks made by Sidmouth Patchers and Quilters, will form part of the group's Christmas Extravaganza on Monday, November 30.
Held from 10am until 3pm at St John's Hall, Blackmore Drive, Sidmouth, City and Guilds diploma embroidery work finished in 2009 will also be displayed.
Grace Essex from Victoria Road, Sidmouth, is one member with work on show.
She undertook a City and Guilds Level Three Diploma in Design and Craft work at Urchfont Manor, Wiltshire, under tutor Sian Martin.
You may also want to watch:
Christmas gifts will be for sale, and there will be a patchwork sales table, prize draw and light refreshments.
Entry is 50p and all proceeds will go to Children's Hospice South West and Devon Community Foundation Trust.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 4 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 5 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown