Head to Treasure Island in Sidmouth Amateur Dramatics Society’s annual panto
- Credit: Archant
Ahoy mateys and set sail this new year with Sidmouth Amateur Dramatics Society (SADS) as they go in search of Treasure Island in its annual pantomime.
Meet Jim Hawkins and his mother as they go on a treasure hunt after finding a map, but unbeknownst to them, they are being followed by Long John Silver and his pirate gang.
Crowds will be thrilled to see lots of familiar faces treading the boards of the Manor Pavilion in this swashbuckling tale.
Director Mark Rose takes helm for the first time working alongside musical director Rob Preece. The script has been written by Ben Crocker and features hits for all ages, including ABBA, Les Miserables and Robbie Williams.
Tickets are £13 for adults and £6.50 for under 16s, group discounts are available.
You may also want to watch:
Show times are as followed, December 29, 2pm and 6.30pm, December 30, 2pm and 6.30pm, December 31 6.30pm, January 1 2pm and 6.30pm. January 3 7.30pm, January 4 7.30pm, January 5 2pm and 7.30pm.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead