Sidmouth Red Nose events plea
Pick your red nose from Sidmouth’s Oxfam shop and tell the Herald of your Red Nose Day events
WITH gingerbread Pudsey Bears and red cherry topped cupcakes baked in Sidmouth during past Red Nose Day fundraisers, the Sidmouth Herald wants to hear from YOU about your plans for raising money this year.
Children In Need holds its fun event on Friday, March 18 this year and whether you are holding a special fundraising event, or just getting together to wear one of the three Monster red nose specials, we want to hear about it.
You can pick your nose from Sidmouth’s Temple Street Oxfam shop, which also has Red Nose accessories for cars, or visit a local Sainsbury store.
Please call reporters on (01392) 888 500 or email email@example.com with details of the time, place and type of event you are holding on March 18, (or date if otherwise) and we will try to get a photographer along.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, why not send in your own photographs of the event, by email to the above address by Tuesday, March 22, with a short report of what you did and how much you raised, together with contact details.
- 1 Fire service warns against stockpiling petrol at home
- 2 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 Judges announced for town champions awards
- 6 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 7 Town's Morris dancers are looking for volunteers to step up
- 8 Property of the Week: Ocean Quest, Exmouth
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Devon
- 10 What a difference a ‘K’ makes