Sidmouth residents cruise invite
A GROUP devoted to offering people an enjoyable social life has organised a luxury cruise and would like to hear from interested Sidmouth residents. The holiday, arranged by Devon Social Group, consists of a seven night full board accommodation cruise fro
A GROUP devoted to offering people an enjoyable social life has organised a luxury cruise and would like to hear from interested Sidmouth residents.
The holiday, arranged by Devon Social Group, consists of a seven night full board accommodation cruise from Florida for �550 per person.
It sails from Miami on October 17 and is scheduled to visit the tropical Caribbean islands of The Bahamas, The US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Grand Turk, before returning to Miami on October 24.
This is based on two people sharing a twin cabin with two separate beds. Single people are also welcome and they will be assigned to a shared room by organisers.
You may also want to watch:
The holiday will suit people in their 20s up to 60s. Cathy Haglington, an organiser, said: "A nice group is already booked, but one man and one woman have pulled out due to illness. So the group is urgently looking for a few more people to come forward to make up numbers.
"We know it's a bit short notice, but just thought there might be other people who fancy holidaying with the group of friends on this, as it should be lots of fun and terrific value for money".
- 1 Fire service warns against stockpiling petrol at home
- 2 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 Judges announced for town champions awards
- 6 Town's Morris dancers are looking for volunteers to step up
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 8 Property of the Week: Ocean Quest, Exmouth
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Devon
- 10 What a difference a ‘K’ makes
Flights are extra, and are currently available at around �380 per person flying from London Heathrow. Additional extra nights in Miami might be required, depending on flight times.
Anyone interested, should call Cathy or Andrew on 08456 121 770.