Sidmouth riding therapy centre aims sessions stay free
Table top sale will aid Sidmouth donkey riding therapy centre keep its sessions free
SO it can continue to offer free riding therapy for children with disabilities, the centre at Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary is holding a table top sale to raise funds.
Sidmouth residents are invited to bag a bargain at the event, on Saturday, March 17, by the Parents and Friends Association (PFA) at the sanctuary.
On from 10am until 1pm, with refreshments available throughout the day, admission and parking is free for buyers and sellers will be charged �5 a table.
There are a number of table pitches still available and people should call 01395 573009 to book a place.
You may also want to watch:
The charity’s donkey assisted therapy centre in Sidmouth provides free donkey riding therapy, free of charge, to around 150 children from 41 local schools each week and is entirely reliant on donations to fund its work.
The PFA supports the centre by holding fundraising events, and encouraging parents, friends and supporters to get involved with its work.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
Visit www.elisabethsvendsentrust.org.uk for more details.