Sidmouth riding therapy centre aims sessions stay free
Table top sale will aid Sidmouth donkey riding therapy centre keep its sessions free
SO it can continue to offer free riding therapy for children with disabilities, the centre at Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary is holding a table top sale to raise funds.
Sidmouth residents are invited to bag a bargain at the event, on Saturday, March 17, by the Parents and Friends Association (PFA) at the sanctuary.
On from 10am until 1pm, with refreshments available throughout the day, admission and parking is free for buyers and sellers will be charged �5 a table.
There are a number of table pitches still available and people should call 01395 573009 to book a place.
The charity’s donkey assisted therapy centre in Sidmouth provides free donkey riding therapy, free of charge, to around 150 children from 41 local schools each week and is entirely reliant on donations to fund its work.
The PFA supports the centre by holding fundraising events, and encouraging parents, friends and supporters to get involved with its work.
- 1 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 2 Sidmouth's band announces cancelled concerts
- 3 Plans for quarry at Ottery St Mary REFUSED
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 6 Ottery's big switch on lights up the town
- 7 Shopping locally has never mattered so much as it does now
- 8 Dates for Santa's sleigh tour of Sidmouth, Sidford and Newton Poppleford
- 9 Artist's collection of life's work on show this winter
- 10 Sidmouth late night shopping is back after the pandemic
Visit www.elisabethsvendsentrust.org.uk for more details.