Rotary Club’s community work commemorated at annual dinner
- Credit: Archant
Rotarians got together to celebrate their community work at special dinner hosted by their president.
The Rotary Club of Sidmouth held its annual President’s Dinner and Dance evening at the Victoria Hotel last Sunday (January 13) to mark the year’s achievements.
One Rotarian called it ‘a huge success’ as the club highlighted the work done for the local community as well as the friendship it provides to its members.
The event, hosted by president John Kinch, also saw the district governor Graham Carey attend and both made speeches to the gathered group of rotarians and guests.
The next event on the club’s horizon is its annual quiz night. It will be held on Friday, March 22, at Sidmouth Golf Club and will start at 7pm. It is £5 per head for tables of six and bookings can be made through Keith on 01395 741968.
You may also want to watch:
The Rotary Club meets every second and fourth Wednesday of the month.
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 9 Local storyteller looks to folklore for reminders that every action has consequences
- 10 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections