Sidmouth cafe goes on the market
- Credit: Browns' Kitchen. Picture: Stonesmith
A Sidmouth breakfast spot has gone on the market.
Browns' Kitchen, in High Street, is on sale for £140,000 by Exeter based company Stonesmith property services.
The daytime spot's full commercial kitchen currently serves up breakfasts, tea, coffee and alcoholic drinks, morning coffees, lunches, eat in and takeaway light snacks, afternoon teas and a popular Sunday brunch.
The diner is made up of a split level dining area for up to 36 customers and a further 18 seats in the conservatory dining area.
The rear garden provides alfresco seating for 10 customers and a private owner's car parking space at the back.
You may also want to watch:
A Stonesmith spokesman said: "The sale of the business offers undoubted potential for new owners to build on existing levels of trade and to develop the style of trade to suit their own personal requirements. The business offers potential for incoming operators to increase the current daytime only opening hours and to introduce evening openings."
Full property details are available from the website www.stonesmith.co.uk and viewings arranged by calling 01392 201262.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action