Sidmouth’s Cameo Singers seek new recruits and more news
Sidmouth’s Cameo Singers, a female choir, are on the lookout for two new alto voices. Read this and more.
HIGH NOTE: Sidmouth’s Cameo Singers, a female choir, are on the lookout for two new alto voices.
The group meets on Wednesday mornings at St Francis Hall, Woolbrook, and also hopes to increase the number of concerts they perform.
The choir would love to hear from anyone who’d like to see them in action. Contact group secretary Esther Pearce on 01404 549465.
You may also want to watch:
ACCIDENT PROBE: Police are seeking witnesses to a road traffic accident on Sidmouth’s outskirts last Monday, January 16.
A single vehicle was involved in the incident on Salcombe Hill at 2pm – but another is being sought, say officers.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
Inquiries are continuing. No one was injured.
Witnesses have been urged to contact PC Wallace at Sidmouth police station by dialling 101, log number: 308/16.
PANTO FUN: Tickets are selling fast for the Riverside Players’ production of Robinson Crusoe and the Pirates.
Pantomime lovers have been urged not to miss the boat and bag themselves a seat at performances at Newton Poppleford Village Hall from February 8 to 11. A matinee will take place on the Saturday at 2.30pm.
Contact Tricia for more information on 01395 568897.
GARDEN PLEA: Hospiscare is on the lookout for residents in the Sidmouth area to help raise funds for the cause by opening their gardens to the public. Anyone interested can contact Tracey Skinner on 01392 688063, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.