‘Special’ first birthday celebration for Crane and Kind
- Credit: Archant
A family lifestyle shop is celebrating its first milestone after one year in Sidmouth.
Polly McLachlan and her family opened Crane and Kind on November 2, 2018, and thanked residents for a 'special' first year.
The business owner, whose maiden name is Crane, started up online in 2015 before taking the plunge to open up a shop that caters for the whole family.
The business has continued to expand the range since it officially opened its doors last year.
Mrs McLachlan, who also runs her design business from the shop, said: "It feels really special.
You may also want to watch:
"We had our first summer and now we're coming up to our first birthday. We have learned so much and we have been so warmly welcomed.
"It feels like we are becoming part of the town and people are starting to know Crane and Kind and know more about what we are about.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 6 Sidmouth Rugby Club’s Devon success stories
- 7 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 8 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
"We are a local family and one of our goals is to be a benefit to Sidmouth."