Sidmouth's EDDC headquarters meet and greet
NEW customer service measures have been introduced at East Devon District Council s Sidmouth headquarters. To mark National Customer Service Week, staff were joined by the council s senior officers doing a stint on reception as part of a back-to-the-flo
NEW customer service measures have been introduced at East Devon District Council's Sidmouth headquarters.
To mark National Customer Service Week, staff were joined by the council's senior officers doing a stint on reception as part of a 'back-to-the-floor' initiative.
And from now on, on one day every month, customers will be handed a form to complete when they visit the council offices at Knowle.
Once reception staff have dealt with their enquiry, visitors will be asked to anonymously fill out feedback forms.
You may also want to watch:
Customers will be asked to complete the short survey using a laptop on the front reception desk.
Help will be at hand for people who are unsure how to use the computer.
- 1 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 2 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 3 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 4 Sidmouth supermarket helps out children living in poverty
- 5 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 6 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed
- 7 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 8 Another record for Kirsteen
- 9 Top books to inspire children to love nature this summer
- 10 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller