Sidmouth's EDDC headquarters meet and greet
NEW customer service measures have been introduced at East Devon District Council s Sidmouth headquarters. To mark National Customer Service Week, staff were joined by the council s senior officers doing a stint on reception as part of a back-to-the-flo
NEW customer service measures have been introduced at East Devon District Council's Sidmouth headquarters.
To mark National Customer Service Week, staff were joined by the council's senior officers doing a stint on reception as part of a 'back-to-the-floor' initiative.
And from now on, on one day every month, customers will be handed a form to complete when they visit the council offices at Knowle.
Once reception staff have dealt with their enquiry, visitors will be asked to anonymously fill out feedback forms.
You may also want to watch:
Customers will be asked to complete the short survey using a laptop on the front reception desk.
Help will be at hand for people who are unsure how to use the computer.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police