Sidmouth's EDDC headquarters meet and greet
NEW customer service measures have been introduced at East Devon District Council s Sidmouth headquarters. To mark National Customer Service Week, staff were joined by the council s senior officers doing a stint on reception as part of a back-to-the-flo
NEW customer service measures have been introduced at East Devon District Council's Sidmouth headquarters.
To mark National Customer Service Week, staff were joined by the council's senior officers doing a stint on reception as part of a 'back-to-the-floor' initiative.
And from now on, on one day every month, customers will be handed a form to complete when they visit the council offices at Knowle.
Once reception staff have dealt with their enquiry, visitors will be asked to anonymously fill out feedback forms.
You may also want to watch:
Customers will be asked to complete the short survey using a laptop on the front reception desk.
Help will be at hand for people who are unsure how to use the computer.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers