Sidmouth's EDDC headquarters meet and greet
NEW customer service measures have been introduced at East Devon District Council s Sidmouth headquarters. To mark National Customer Service Week, staff were joined by the council s senior officers doing a stint on reception as part of a back-to-the-flo
NEW customer service measures have been introduced at East Devon District Council's Sidmouth headquarters.
To mark National Customer Service Week, staff were joined by the council's senior officers doing a stint on reception as part of a 'back-to-the-floor' initiative.
And from now on, on one day every month, customers will be handed a form to complete when they visit the council offices at Knowle.
Once reception staff have dealt with their enquiry, visitors will be asked to anonymously fill out feedback forms.
You may also want to watch:
Customers will be asked to complete the short survey using a laptop on the front reception desk.
Help will be at hand for people who are unsure how to use the computer.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 3 'I feel that front line workers should be vaccinated as soon as possible'
- 4 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 'We are passionate about involving young people in planning'
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways