Sidmouth to lose New Look store
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth’s New Look branch is to close next month.
The clothing giants made the announcement this week that the Sidmouth branch will continue trading until Saturday, October 20.
Earlier this year, New Look revealed it was looking at potentially making cutbacks, likely to result in the closure of the town’s branch.
Sidmouth has seen a number of businesses announce closures since the start of the year including Carinas, Hospiscare and NatWest bank in June and Sweet Temptations the following month, after 31 years in the town.
Pure Indulgence will shut its doors in April 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Govier’s of Sidmouth also announced at the end of April it would closes its shop doors after 104 years in business and become online only.
A New Look spokeswoman said: “I can confirm our Sidmouth store is due to close and last day of trade will be October 20.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens