Sidmouth Sailing Club hosting Christmas craft fair next month
- Credit: Archant
Mince pies and festive fun while overlooking the glorious views of the Jurassic Coast have been promised at a Christmas craft fair.
The Sidmouth Sailing Club will be holding the event on Saturday, November 3 to coincide with the club’s last day of sailing for the year.
There will stalls selling a range of cracking crafts including jewellery, Christmas decorations and cards, various handicrafts and a cake sale.
Tea, coffee and mince pies will also be available and the club hopes to see a good turnout.
The day starts at 10am and will run until 4pm at Sidmouth Sailing Club.
You may also want to watch:
Attendees will be able to enjoy the stunning view across the bay which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast.
The event will raise money for the Sidmouth Sailing Club which offers training programmes for both adults and children.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 6 Run for donkeys in the world’s biggest marathon
- 7 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 8 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 9 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
Visit www.sidmouthsailing.org.uk for more information about the event.