Sidmouth Sailing Club hosting Christmas craft fair next month
- Credit: Archant
Mince pies and festive fun while overlooking the glorious views of the Jurassic Coast have been promised at a Christmas craft fair.
The Sidmouth Sailing Club will be holding the event on Saturday, November 3 to coincide with the club’s last day of sailing for the year.
There will stalls selling a range of cracking crafts including jewellery, Christmas decorations and cards, various handicrafts and a cake sale.
Tea, coffee and mince pies will also be available and the club hopes to see a good turnout.
The day starts at 10am and will run until 4pm at Sidmouth Sailing Club.
You may also want to watch:
Attendees will be able to enjoy the stunning view across the bay which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast.
The event will raise money for the Sidmouth Sailing Club which offers training programmes for both adults and children.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
Visit www.sidmouthsailing.org.uk for more information about the event.