Sidmouth school raises �466 for charity and more news
Sidmouth Primary School carol services before Christmas raised �466. Read this and more.
CHARITY BOOST: Sidmouth Primary School carol services before Christmas raised �466 for the NSPCC, it was revealed this week.
CURRY AND QUIZ: Sidmouth Rugby Club will stage a curry and quiz night next Friday, January 27. Tickets are �10.
You may also want to watch:
FUNDRAISER: Sidmouth Catholic Chidren’s Society will stage a fundraiser, featuring McSmiths and Will Vine, at St Teresa’s Hall in Radway, from 7pm on February 4. Tickets (�6) include sausage and mash. Contact Marian on (01395) 512830.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Sidmouth's Repo Man TV star Sean doubles as Marvel film superhero
- 8 A remarkably good 50th anniversary for Sidmouth Music
- 9 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 10 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance
SKITTLES: Sidmouth Twinning Circle will stage a skittles evening on Thursday, January 25, at the Blue Ball in Sidford.
JOBS: Figures released this week by the Office for National Statistics show that in the South West the number of unemployed has risen to 175,000 people.
READINGS: St Luke’s Church, Newton Poppleford, will host a Seasonal Readings session from 2.30pm on Friday, January 27. All are welcome.