Sidmouth schoolgirl is UK colouring in champ
A YOUNG customer at a Sidmouth children’s shop has won a UK colouring-in competition.
Monday’s Child shopper Lucia Gosling, six, entered the contest run by Legowear earlier this year.
The Sidmouth Primary School pupil had completely forgotten about it until she was contacted by Fields staff at the end of November.
“It is absolutely incredible that out of all the entries, a Monday’s Child’s customer won it,” said store supervisor Lisa Thwaite of the nationwide competition.
“Lucia did a really lovely job.”
You may also want to watch:
The good news could not have come at a more perfect time for the youngster – who collected her Lego prize from the outlet during last Friday’s late-night shopping event.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98