Sidmouth singers join voices for charity concert
Caroline Fellowship concert at Sidmouth’s Sidholme to aid Hope Christian Trust
A SIDMOUTH couple have organised a charity concert in aid of Hope Christian Trust.
Mike and Joan Edgecumbe hrough their Caroline Fellowship (formed in memory of their daughter who died in 2004), are presenting another of their popular concerts in the Music Room at Sidholme Hotel, on Thursday, October 14 at 7:45 p.m.
The concert is in memory of the late Susan Barton, a retired head teacher who volunteered for the Hope Christian Trust and set up the Kindergarten Lighthouse School in Gaza.
Performers will be dressed in Victorian costume and there will be a number of well-known local singers taking part: Joan Edgecumbe (mezzo-soprano), Val Howels (soprano), John Brindley (baritone), Wally Cotgrave (tenor), Andrew Scott (bass) and Keith Wainwright (tenor).
You may also want to watch:
They will be accompanied by Dorothy Worthington.
Tickets are �7 and available from Paragon Books, High Street, the Mustard Seed, All Saints Road, and Sidholme Hotel, Elysian Fields, Temple Street. There will be some tickets available on the door.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
At the time of the concert, part of Temple Street will be closed with access to Sidholme via Brewery Lane and Sidholme car park.