Sidmouth store backs Baz’s Everest challenge
Field’s gives �100 to Sidmouth man to help fund his Everest climb.
FIELD’S of Sidmouth is to support Sidmouth man Baz Breadmore in his bid to raise funds for his climb to Everest base camp.
They will sponsor his Variety Show at the Manor Pavilion Theatre in November, which, coincidentally, Julie Salmon, a buyer at Fields, will take part in.
Pictured is Field’s department store manager Brian Dowie, presenting Baz with a �100 cheque in aid of the British Heart Foundation.
“Although our decision to sponsor Baz is outside of our usual criteria, we felt that Baz, being a local man with fantastic achievements already under his belt, deserved our support and we will be encouraging him all the way,” said Claire Jenkins, promotions and marketing manager.
You may also want to watch:
Baz said: “I am thrilled that Fields have agreed to sponsor me.”
- 1 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 2 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 3 Sidmouth supermarket helps out children living in poverty
- 4 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 5 Top books to inspire children to love nature this summer
- 6 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Property of Week: North Street, Ottery St Mary