Sidmouth store backs Baz’s Everest challenge
Field’s gives �100 to Sidmouth man to help fund his Everest climb.
FIELD’S of Sidmouth is to support Sidmouth man Baz Breadmore in his bid to raise funds for his climb to Everest base camp.
They will sponsor his Variety Show at the Manor Pavilion Theatre in November, which, coincidentally, Julie Salmon, a buyer at Fields, will take part in.
Pictured is Field’s department store manager Brian Dowie, presenting Baz with a �100 cheque in aid of the British Heart Foundation.
“Although our decision to sponsor Baz is outside of our usual criteria, we felt that Baz, being a local man with fantastic achievements already under his belt, deserved our support and we will be encouraging him all the way,” said Claire Jenkins, promotions and marketing manager.
You may also want to watch:
Baz said: “I am thrilled that Fields have agreed to sponsor me.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites