Sidmouth store’s coffee shop wins silver in Taste of West
Fields of Sidmouth retains its silver status for coffee shop in Taste of the West awards
FIELDS of Sidmouth is delighted to be the only known department store with an award-winning coffee shop.
Staff are thrilled to have maintained their award for a second year running, this year achieving silver status in this year’s Taste of the West awards, writes Annie Wallace.
The popular Market Place shop’s Coffee Shop, now joins Brown’s Bistro to become the second business in Sidmouth to win an award for 2011.
Claire Jenkins, promotion and marketing manager proudly told the Sidmouth Herald: “We are very pleased to have won an award again. Belonging to Taste of the West gives our coffee shop credibility.”
You may also want to watch:
Claire stressed the importance of having satisfied, loyal customers.
“A couple told me yesterday that they have been coming here for 17 years and they don’t think anyone matches our standards.”
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
Fields constantly reviews its suppliers so it can offer the best quality at the best possible price, while supporting local businesses.