Sidmouth stores seek customer feedback
Fields of Sidmouth participates in National Customer Service Week
TWO Sidmouth stores will take part in National Customer Service Week next week.
Fields department store and its Monday’s Child childrenswear shop, will, from Monday, October 4, seek customers’ opinions on the service they have received and how the company can improve further.
“As a company whose motto is ‘Service as it used to be’, we felt it was important to sign up to something national, to underline our commitment and reputation for giving excellent customer service,” said Claire Jenkins, promotions and marketing manager. “It is probably the main reason why Sidmouth residents and tourists to the area choose to shop locally, so it is in all our interests to keep customer service at the top of our agenda.”
Employees can be nominated by the public to be recognised as an outstanding individual and forms will be available at customer services.
You may also want to watch:
Every customer giving feedback will be entered into a draw. Their comments will be considered by the company and actions drawn up. These will be displayed at customer services.
“We hope that this will become an annual event whereby we can publicly acknowledge the hard work of all our employees,” said Nicola Murphy, HR manager. “In such a competitive market, we need to focus on what makes us stand out from other stores and towns, as this is what makes our regular customers return.”
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 5 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 8 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!