Sidmouth stores seek customer feedback
Fields of Sidmouth participates in National Customer Service Week
TWO Sidmouth stores will take part in National Customer Service Week next week.
Fields department store and its Monday’s Child childrenswear shop, will, from Monday, October 4, seek customers’ opinions on the service they have received and how the company can improve further.
“As a company whose motto is ‘Service as it used to be’, we felt it was important to sign up to something national, to underline our commitment and reputation for giving excellent customer service,” said Claire Jenkins, promotions and marketing manager. “It is probably the main reason why Sidmouth residents and tourists to the area choose to shop locally, so it is in all our interests to keep customer service at the top of our agenda.”
Employees can be nominated by the public to be recognised as an outstanding individual and forms will be available at customer services.
You may also want to watch:
Every customer giving feedback will be entered into a draw. Their comments will be considered by the company and actions drawn up. These will be displayed at customer services.
“We hope that this will become an annual event whereby we can publicly acknowledge the hard work of all our employees,” said Nicola Murphy, HR manager. “In such a competitive market, we need to focus on what makes us stand out from other stores and towns, as this is what makes our regular customers return.”
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 6 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses