Sidmouth street party tickets set to go on sale
Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce plans bumper events to mark royal jubilee
QUEUES are expected outside the Anchor Inn, Sidmouth, later this month, when tickets go on sale for the town’s street party to mark the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
More tables than at last year’s royal wedding event will be on sale, for �20 per table of six, from 10am on Saturday, March 24 and then seven days a week, between 10am and noon and 3pm to 5pm only.
The street party is one of three celebratory events being organised by Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce for the jubilee weekend, from Saturday, June 2 to Monday, June 4.
On Saturday a black tie Jazz Band Ball will take place from 7.30pm and tickets, �35 each, go on sale on March 24 from Delderfields, 4Homes, Eight’s a Wish and Kennaway House.
You may also want to watch:
The street party is from 4pm to 7pm on Sunday, June 3 and a classic car show and jazz garden party will be held on the Monday at Sidmouth Cricket Club.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98