Sidmouth tot, four, to celebrate first birthday
Little Michelle is leap year baby
LITTLE Michelle Rundle is looking forward to her first birthday on Wednesday – despite being born in 2008.
That’s because Sidmouth tot Michelle (see large picture) is a leap year baby and was delivered on February 29.
Michelle’s parents, Peter Lee, 37, and Hayley Rundle, 24, of Dove Lane, hope the youngster has a bash to remember tomorrow.
“She’s celebrating her fourth birthday - but, officially, it’s her first,” said Peter.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle, set to start primary school in September, was an 8lb 3oz, bundle of joy (small picture) when she was delivered on February 29, 2008.
She arrived on her due date - which is rare in itself as only two per cent of babies are born on that day.
- 1 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 4 Nature's own nocturnal acrobats gracing the skies in Devon
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 7 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 8 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 9 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 10 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
“It’s amazing to think how quickly the time has gone. We’re extremely proud of her,” said Hayley.
Michelle , pals and family, including 22-month-old sister Rachael, will enjoy a party at Primley Church Hall tomorrow.