Sidmouth tot, four, to celebrate first birthday
Little Michelle is leap year baby
LITTLE Michelle Rundle is looking forward to her first birthday on Wednesday – despite being born in 2008.
That’s because Sidmouth tot Michelle (see large picture) is a leap year baby and was delivered on February 29.
Michelle’s parents, Peter Lee, 37, and Hayley Rundle, 24, of Dove Lane, hope the youngster has a bash to remember tomorrow.
“She’s celebrating her fourth birthday - but, officially, it’s her first,” said Peter.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle, set to start primary school in September, was an 8lb 3oz, bundle of joy (small picture) when she was delivered on February 29, 2008.
She arrived on her due date - which is rare in itself as only two per cent of babies are born on that day.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 4 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 7 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
“It’s amazing to think how quickly the time has gone. We’re extremely proud of her,” said Hayley.
Michelle , pals and family, including 22-month-old sister Rachael, will enjoy a party at Primley Church Hall tomorrow.