Sidmouth tot, four, to celebrate first birthday
Little Michelle is leap year baby
LITTLE Michelle Rundle is looking forward to her first birthday on Wednesday – despite being born in 2008.
That’s because Sidmouth tot Michelle (see large picture) is a leap year baby and was delivered on February 29.
Michelle’s parents, Peter Lee, 37, and Hayley Rundle, 24, of Dove Lane, hope the youngster has a bash to remember tomorrow.
“She’s celebrating her fourth birthday - but, officially, it’s her first,” said Peter.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle, set to start primary school in September, was an 8lb 3oz, bundle of joy (small picture) when she was delivered on February 29, 2008.
She arrived on her due date - which is rare in itself as only two per cent of babies are born on that day.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
“It’s amazing to think how quickly the time has gone. We’re extremely proud of her,” said Hayley.
Michelle , pals and family, including 22-month-old sister Rachael, will enjoy a party at Primley Church Hall tomorrow.