Sidmouth tot, four, to celebrate first birthday
Little Michelle is leap year baby
LITTLE Michelle Rundle is looking forward to her first birthday on Wednesday – despite being born in 2008.
That’s because Sidmouth tot Michelle (see large picture) is a leap year baby and was delivered on February 29.
Michelle’s parents, Peter Lee, 37, and Hayley Rundle, 24, of Dove Lane, hope the youngster has a bash to remember tomorrow.
“She’s celebrating her fourth birthday - but, officially, it’s her first,” said Peter.
Michelle, set to start primary school in September, was an 8lb 3oz, bundle of joy (small picture) when she was delivered on February 29, 2008.
She arrived on her due date - which is rare in itself as only two per cent of babies are born on that day.
- 1 Photos: Sidmouth's latest cliff collapses caught on camera
- 2 Ottery couple celebrate platinum wedding anniversary
- 3 Body of woman found near Sidmouth
- 4 Town council joins protest against Sidmouth bus cuts
- 5 Commonwealth Games work gives Sidmouth student 'amazing experience' of live TV
- 6 Closure confirmed for Sidmouth retirement home
- 7 Heatwave may have caused latest Sidmouth cliff falls
- 8 Residents plagued by aggressive rogue traders
- 9 Time to start preparing for potentially harsh winter
“It’s amazing to think how quickly the time has gone. We’re extremely proud of her,” said Hayley.
Michelle , pals and family, including 22-month-old sister Rachael, will enjoy a party at Primley Church Hall tomorrow.