Sidmouth Town Band to perform Christmas show
- Credit: Kyle Baker
In these darker, colder days of autumn, there’s no better combination to help keep warm and raise the spirits than Christmas and a brass band.
Residents and visitors to Sidmouth have a chance to experience both and kick off their Christmas celebrations with the Sidmouth Town Band.
The group will be performing at the Manor Pavilion Theatre next Friday (December 7) and Saturday (December 8), starting at 7.30pm and 2.30pm, respectively.
The concerts will feature some brand new arrangements of festive favourites blended with traditional seasonal music and a few light-hearted surprises mixed in for good measure.
Tickets are already selling fast for these two concerts so, to make sure you don’t miss out on what promises to be two great musical treats. Tickets are £5 and can be purchased from the Manor Pavilion Box Office on 01395 514413.
You may also want to watch:
Visit sidmouthtownband.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open