Sidmouth Town Council's planning agenda
PUBLISHED: 16:48 19 April 2009 | UPDATED: 08:59 18 June 2010
THE following planning applications will be discussed by Sidmouth Town Council s Planning Committee on Wednesday, April 22 in Woolcombe House from 6.30pm: Removal of a sedum roof from flat roof sections at Angel Lodge, Millford Road, Sidmouth. The re-roof
THE following planning applications will be discussed by Sidmouth Town Council's Planning Committee on Wednesday, April 22 in Woolcombe House from 6.30pm:
* Removal of a sedum roof from flat roof sections at Angel Lodge, Millford Road, Sidmouth.
* The re-roofing of the existing front and rear roof slopes, demolition and re-building of rear boundary wall, revised eaves detail to rear extension, replacement of ceilings at second and ground floor and re-lead chimney flashings, rendering of chimney, replacement rear bedroom window and replacement of gutters at Lavinia, 14 Newtowm, Sidmouth.
* Erection of a single storey side kitchen extension at Lavenders, Fire Beacon Lane, Sidmouth.
* The construction of a single storey rear extension at 35 Tyrrell Mead, Sidmouth.
* Two storey side and rear extensions to include souble garage and replacement windows at 12 Manstone Mead, Sidmouth.
* The erection of two storey side extension and creation of additional car parking area at Radway Lodge, Vicarage Road, Sidmouth.
* Construction of first floor balcony and external staircase at The Gallery, Convent Road, Sidmouth.
* Extension and alterations at 1 Summerfield, Sidmouth.
* Proposed extension to an existing bungalow at 96 Alexandria Road, Sidmouth.
* Alterations and extensions to a vehicle repair workshop to include raising of roof and enlarged goods entrance at Sidmouth Tyres and Exhausts, Unit 5C, Alexandria Industrial Estate, Sidmouth.
* The proposed attic conversion and dormer window at Flat 4, Heatherby, Southway, Sidmouth.
* The construction of two woodchip soft yards for use by donkeys at The Donkey Sanctuary, Salcombe Regis.
* Render front of property and replace windows and doors to front and rear elevations and removal of a conservatory at the rear at Periwinkle Cottage, 2 Hillside View, Church Street, Sidford.
* Construction of single storey front and side extensions at Pine Cottage, Burscombe Lane, Sidford.
* Retention of a log cabin for use as occasional seasonal workers accommodation/holiday use in conjunction with equestrian use of the site at Sand Farm Barns, Sidbury.
* Change of use of part of ground floor from a chiropractic clinic to a dentist surgery at 1 Lymebourne Villas, Arcot Road, Sidmouth.
* Extensions and alterations to include raising of ridge line, single storey extensions and replacement car port at Long Close Cottage, Fore Street, Sidbury.
* Erection of a dwelling at land adjacent to Beggars Roost, Greenhead, Sidbury.
* The erection of a new garage and outbuildings to replace the existing garage and kennel at Duxhurst Cottage, Harcombe.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Sidmouth Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.