Sidmouth Town Council's planning agenda
THE following planning applications will be discussed by Sidmouth Town Council s Planning Committee on Wednesday, April 22 in Woolcombe House from 6.30pm: Removal of a sedum roof from flat roof sections at Angel Lodge, Millford Road, Sidmouth. The re-roof
THE following planning applications will be discussed by Sidmouth Town Council's Planning Committee on Wednesday, April 22 in Woolcombe House from 6.30pm:
* Removal of a sedum roof from flat roof sections at Angel Lodge, Millford Road, Sidmouth.
* The re-roofing of the existing front and rear roof slopes, demolition and re-building of rear boundary wall, revised eaves detail to rear extension, replacement of ceilings at second and ground floor and re-lead chimney flashings, rendering of chimney, replacement rear bedroom window and replacement of gutters at Lavinia, 14 Newtowm, Sidmouth.
* Erection of a single storey side kitchen extension at Lavenders, Fire Beacon Lane, Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
* The construction of a single storey rear extension at 35 Tyrrell Mead, Sidmouth.
* Two storey side and rear extensions to include souble garage and replacement windows at 12 Manstone Mead, Sidmouth.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 3 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 4 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 10 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
* The erection of two storey side extension and creation of additional car parking area at Radway Lodge, Vicarage Road, Sidmouth.
* Construction of first floor balcony and external staircase at The Gallery, Convent Road, Sidmouth.
* Extension and alterations at 1 Summerfield, Sidmouth.
* Proposed extension to an existing bungalow at 96 Alexandria Road, Sidmouth.
* Alterations and extensions to a vehicle repair workshop to include raising of roof and enlarged goods entrance at Sidmouth Tyres and Exhausts, Unit 5C, Alexandria Industrial Estate, Sidmouth.
* The proposed attic conversion and dormer window at Flat 4, Heatherby, Southway, Sidmouth.
* The construction of two woodchip soft yards for use by donkeys at The Donkey Sanctuary, Salcombe Regis.
* Render front of property and replace windows and doors to front and rear elevations and removal of a conservatory at the rear at Periwinkle Cottage, 2 Hillside View, Church Street, Sidford.
* Construction of single storey front and side extensions at Pine Cottage, Burscombe Lane, Sidford.
* Retention of a log cabin for use as occasional seasonal workers accommodation/holiday use in conjunction with equestrian use of the site at Sand Farm Barns, Sidbury.
* Change of use of part of ground floor from a chiropractic clinic to a dentist surgery at 1 Lymebourne Villas, Arcot Road, Sidmouth.
* Extensions and alterations to include raising of ridge line, single storey extensions and replacement car port at Long Close Cottage, Fore Street, Sidbury.
* Erection of a dwelling at land adjacent to Beggars Roost, Greenhead, Sidbury.
* The erection of a new garage and outbuildings to replace the existing garage and kennel at Duxhurst Cottage, Harcombe.