Sidmouth Town Council's planning agenda
THE following planning applications will be discussed by Sidmouth Town Council s Planning Committee on Wednesday, April 22 in Woolcombe House from 6.30pm: Removal of a sedum roof from flat roof sections at Angel Lodge, Millford Road, Sidmouth. The re-roof
THE following planning applications will be discussed by Sidmouth Town Council's Planning Committee on Wednesday, April 22 in Woolcombe House from 6.30pm:
* Removal of a sedum roof from flat roof sections at Angel Lodge, Millford Road, Sidmouth.
* The re-roofing of the existing front and rear roof slopes, demolition and re-building of rear boundary wall, revised eaves detail to rear extension, replacement of ceilings at second and ground floor and re-lead chimney flashings, rendering of chimney, replacement rear bedroom window and replacement of gutters at Lavinia, 14 Newtowm, Sidmouth.
* Erection of a single storey side kitchen extension at Lavenders, Fire Beacon Lane, Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
* The construction of a single storey rear extension at 35 Tyrrell Mead, Sidmouth.
* Two storey side and rear extensions to include souble garage and replacement windows at 12 Manstone Mead, Sidmouth.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
* The erection of two storey side extension and creation of additional car parking area at Radway Lodge, Vicarage Road, Sidmouth.
* Construction of first floor balcony and external staircase at The Gallery, Convent Road, Sidmouth.
* Extension and alterations at 1 Summerfield, Sidmouth.
* Proposed extension to an existing bungalow at 96 Alexandria Road, Sidmouth.
* Alterations and extensions to a vehicle repair workshop to include raising of roof and enlarged goods entrance at Sidmouth Tyres and Exhausts, Unit 5C, Alexandria Industrial Estate, Sidmouth.
* The proposed attic conversion and dormer window at Flat 4, Heatherby, Southway, Sidmouth.
* The construction of two woodchip soft yards for use by donkeys at The Donkey Sanctuary, Salcombe Regis.
* Render front of property and replace windows and doors to front and rear elevations and removal of a conservatory at the rear at Periwinkle Cottage, 2 Hillside View, Church Street, Sidford.
* Construction of single storey front and side extensions at Pine Cottage, Burscombe Lane, Sidford.
* Retention of a log cabin for use as occasional seasonal workers accommodation/holiday use in conjunction with equestrian use of the site at Sand Farm Barns, Sidbury.
* Change of use of part of ground floor from a chiropractic clinic to a dentist surgery at 1 Lymebourne Villas, Arcot Road, Sidmouth.
* Extensions and alterations to include raising of ridge line, single storey extensions and replacement car port at Long Close Cottage, Fore Street, Sidbury.
* Erection of a dwelling at land adjacent to Beggars Roost, Greenhead, Sidbury.
* The erection of a new garage and outbuildings to replace the existing garage and kennel at Duxhurst Cottage, Harcombe.