Sidmouth Town Council welcomes grant applications
PUBLISHED: 17:00 07 October 2017
Sidmouth Town Council has invited voluntary organisations in the parish to apply for grants.
Members will consider applications for the 2018/19 financial year at a meeting in January. Grants will only be made to organisations whose applications meet the criteria set out by the council and are approved at that meeting.
Applications for a project must demonstrate that it:
• Promotes the wellbeing of the people and community;
• Enhances and/or preserves the heritage of the town;
• Contributes to the viability and vitality of the economy;
• Improves the cohesiveness of the community;
• Is inclusive of a wide spectrum;
• Contributes towards the community’s cultural life;
• Contributes to organisational and/or environmental sustainability.
Visit www.sidmouth.gov.uk or write to the town clerk for an application form.
The deadline for completed applications is Friday, December 16.