Sidmouth Town Council welcomes grant applications
PUBLISHED: 17:00 07 October 2017
Sidmouth Town Council has invited voluntary organisations in the parish to apply for grants.
Members will consider applications for the 2018/19 financial year at a meeting in January. Grants will only be made to organisations whose applications meet the criteria set out by the council and are approved at that meeting.
Applications for a project must demonstrate that it:
• Promotes the wellbeing of the people and community;
• Enhances and/or preserves the heritage of the town;
• Contributes to the viability and vitality of the economy;
• Improves the cohesiveness of the community;
• Is inclusive of a wide spectrum;
• Contributes towards the community’s cultural life;
• Contributes to organisational and/or environmental sustainability.
Visit www.sidmouth.gov.uk or write to the town clerk for an application form.
The deadline for completed applications is Friday, December 16.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Sidmouth Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.