Sidmouth Town Council welcomes grant applications
Sidmouth Town Council has invited voluntary organisations in the parish to apply for grants.
Members will consider applications for the 2018/19 financial year at a meeting in January. Grants will only be made to organisations whose applications meet the criteria set out by the council and are approved at that meeting.
Applications for a project must demonstrate that it:
• Promotes the wellbeing of the people and community;
• Enhances and/or preserves the heritage of the town;
You may also want to watch:
• Contributes to the viability and vitality of the economy;
• Improves the cohesiveness of the community;
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon
• Is inclusive of a wide spectrum;
• Contributes towards the community’s cultural life;
• Contributes to organisational and/or environmental sustainability.
Visit www.sidmouth.gov.uk or write to the town clerk for an application form.
The deadline for completed applications is Friday, December 16.