Sidmouth treasure trail ""great fun"" say winners
WINNERS of Sunday s Kennaway Treasure Hunt have described the event as great fun.
WINNERS of Sunday's Kennaway Treasure Hunt have described the event as great fun.
"It was great fun and we've learnt a lot about Sidmouth," said Steph Buckingham and Helen Burgess, who scored 40 out of a possible 50 points by following clues along a trail around the streets of Sidmouth town centre.
Only half a point behind were runners-up Tilli and John Beglin, closely followed by Alsia and John Dixon.
For all ages, from one to 80, the treasure hunt finished at Kennaway with a cream tea and prize giving.
You may also want to watch:
Jean and David Laidler, who organised the trail, thanked all participants and the Kennaway volunteers for making the event so successful.
The next Kennaway Treasure Hunt will take place in spring 2010.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 4 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 8 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 9 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites