Sidmouth Trefoil Guild fundraiser
MEMBERS of Sidmouth branch of The Trefoil Guild raised money for Water Aid at a fundraising event at Twyford House, Sidmouth, last Wednesday. Trefoil members raised just over �130 selling produce. The Girl Guide Association is running
MEMBERS of Sidmouth branch of The Trefoil Guild raised money for Water Aid at a fundraising event at Twyford House, Sidmouth, last Wednesday.
Pictured are Trefoil members, who raised just over �130 selling produce.
The Girl Guide Association is running a campaign called Changing the World, which includes helping thousands of people in Nepal who have no safe water or toilets and are at risk from illness and disease.
Grace Essex, who was involved in Wednesday's event, said: "The Trefoil Guild would like to thank Twyford House for its help in running this event, and the people who came and enjoyed the tea and biscuits."
You may also want to watch:
The Girl Guide Association is celebrating its 100th anniversary with events this year and next.
- 1 Saved from the bin! Charity shop staff hunt for mistaken items
- 2 Family trip to seaside ends in dramatic rescue from rip tide
- 3 'No further action' after 11 deaths at Sidford care home
- 4 Old Fore Street pedestrian zone will be open for bicycles to use
- 5 Plans to pedestrianise Sidmouth town centre put forward
- 6 Smart mowing will create a corridor for small creatures
- 7 Rugby youngsters finish season with five tries
- 8 Born for the screen - Exmouth's very own Liver Bird
- 9 Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to welcome world leaders to South West
- 10 Council praised for prompt action as travellers move into rugby club