Sidmouth Trust: a fund to finance exciting projects for the 21st century
- Credit: Archant
‘Preserving the past, and looking to the future’ is the aim of a new trust being set up to channel funds into projects to benefit Sidmouth and its residents.
One of the ideas that already been put forward is bringing fish, otters and other wildlife back to the River Sid, perhaps by building a fish ladder at the bottom of the Byes.
Another is to build a jetty to help make the fullest use of the sea and beaches.
Suggestions for projects providing new opportunities in education and health would also be welcomed.
The Sidmouth Trust will have a public launch in the near future, and is in the process of setting up a website.
You may also want to watch:
In the meantime, email email@example.com for more information and to find out how to get involved.
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 3 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 4 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 5 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 6 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 7 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon