Sidmouth twins to star in Bargain Hunt
TWINS from Sidmouth will grace the small screen and appear on BBC One daytime hit Bargain Hunt tomorrow (Wednesday, November 14).
Sam and Cat Wilkinson, both 22, will take on other look-a-like siblings on the show – hosted by Tim Wonnacott.
The pair, of Summerfield, hope pals from the town tune in to watch them.
They said: “We still had such an amazing experience.”
The show was filmed in Derby earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
“Our parents have always collected antiques, especially old mohair teddies - so when we saw a teddy bear at the fair with only one eye, bald patches in its fur and loose limbs, we absolutely fell in love with it and had to buy it!” said Cat.
They also bought a nutcracker and some wooden ornaments.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
The girls’ expert for the day was David Harper, who they described “lovely”.
“At the auction it was so funny watching people bidding on our items,” added Cat. “My memory of auction houses as a child is my parents making me sit on my hands incase I accidentally bid.” PhD students Sam and Cat, former pupils at both Sidmouth College and The King’s School, have recently found out they have achieved distinctions in their master’s degrees and are looking forward to graduation ceremonies in December.