Sidmouth Victorian Evening promises delectation of delights
FOLLOWING the successful opening of Sidmouth s Kennaway House, its Friends group has organised a delectation of sumptuous delights in the form of a Victorian Evening on Thursday, July 23.
FOLLOWING the successful opening of Sidmouth's Kennaway House, its Friends group has organised a delectation of sumptuous delights in the form of a Victorian Evening on Thursday, July 23.
The theme is the Victorian Music Hall and master of ceremonies will be the inimitable Wally Cotgrave, who will present entertainment by Musicality.
If you know Wally, then be prepared for a lively evening.
A cold collation of tasty titbits will be served for supper and the bar will be open in the house's new Cellar Bar, venue for the evening.
You may also want to watch:
Victorian costume is optional and there will be prizes for the best-dressed lady and gentleman.
Doors open at 7pm for 7.30pm and tickets are �14 to include supper, available from
- 1 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 2 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 3 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 4 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 5 Return to online meetings thanks to progressive alliance
- 6 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 7 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 8 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 9 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
Lorna Lavender at Kennaway House (01395) 515551 or from Jackie Street on (01395) 577486.