Sidmouth Victorian Evening promises delectation of delights
FOLLOWING the successful opening of Sidmouth s Kennaway House, its Friends group has organised a delectation of sumptuous delights in the form of a Victorian Evening on Thursday, July 23.
FOLLOWING the successful opening of Sidmouth's Kennaway House, its Friends group has organised a delectation of sumptuous delights in the form of a Victorian Evening on Thursday, July 23.
The theme is the Victorian Music Hall and master of ceremonies will be the inimitable Wally Cotgrave, who will present entertainment by Musicality.
If you know Wally, then be prepared for a lively evening.
A cold collation of tasty titbits will be served for supper and the bar will be open in the house's new Cellar Bar, venue for the evening.
You may also want to watch:
Victorian costume is optional and there will be prizes for the best-dressed lady and gentleman.
Doors open at 7pm for 7.30pm and tickets are �14 to include supper, available from
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
Lorna Lavender at Kennaway House (01395) 515551 or from Jackie Street on (01395) 577486.