Deadline for Sidmouth voluntary organisations to apply for funding approaches
Voluntary organisations that need a boost are running out of time to apply for funding.
Thousands of pounds will be up for grabs for organisations that need support the most in the town.
The deadline to apply for the pot of the cash, for the year 2019/2020, from Sidmouth Town Council has been set as Friday, December 14.
Councillors will consider the applications at a meeting in January.
Grants will only be made to organisations, the applications for which have been approved at that meeting.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Town Council Clerk Christopher Holland said a total of up to £16,000 in grants had been awarded in previous financial years and encouraged people to fill out an application.
Voluntary organisations that are looking for the town council’s financial assistance can apply by sending an application form to the town clerk at Sidmouth Town Council, Woolcombe House, Woolcombe Lane, Sidmouth, EX10 9BB or they can visit www.sidmouth.gov.uk to download a form.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 5 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown