Deadline for Sidmouth voluntary organisations to apply for funding approaches
Voluntary organisations that need a boost are running out of time to apply for funding.
Thousands of pounds will be up for grabs for organisations that need support the most in the town.
The deadline to apply for the pot of the cash, for the year 2019/2020, from Sidmouth Town Council has been set as Friday, December 14.
Councillors will consider the applications at a meeting in January.
Grants will only be made to organisations, the applications for which have been approved at that meeting.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Town Council Clerk Christopher Holland said a total of up to £16,000 in grants had been awarded in previous financial years and encouraged people to fill out an application.
Voluntary organisations that are looking for the town council’s financial assistance can apply by sending an application form to the town clerk at Sidmouth Town Council, Woolcombe House, Woolcombe Lane, Sidmouth, EX10 9BB or they can visit www.sidmouth.gov.uk to download a form.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 7 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council