Sidmouth wall damaged and more news
A stone wall in Newlands Road, Sidmouth, was damaged earlier this month. Read this and more.
WALL DAMAGED: A stone wall in Newlands Road, Sidmouth, was damaged between 11.30am on Thursday, November 10 and 10am last Friday, November 11. Police have appealed for information and can be contacted by dialling 101, crime reference: KS/11/642.
OPEN DAY: Sidford Pre-School Playgroup will hold an open day on Wednesday, November 30 from 10am to 11.30am for parents to see what it has to offer.
You may also want to watch:
COFFEE MORNING: To raise money for Cancer Research UK there will be a coffee morning in St John’s Hall on Blackmore Drive on Saturday, November 25. There will be books, bric-a-brac, cakes and Christmas cards and gifts on sale from 10am onwards. Admission is �1 and includes coffee and a mince pie.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown